Monday, September 28, 2015

How I met TechRohan


      In this fast and busy digital life, we never know what problems may arise with our desktop, laptop, camera, mobile phones etc. Also, in such situations we don’t want to try to fix problems on our own, due to fear of screwing up something and losing everything to a small mistake. So, it is always advised to stay in touch with one or other technical support (an advice which I & not even you will forget after reading what happened with me). Also I’ll give a quick review of the tech support service which I’ve subscribed.


As a student, my PC is loaded with lots of software related to my studies as well as games and other media files. About a month ago, I was doing my work suddenly one of the software crashed and ignored it. Problem persisted even after 2-3 days and resulted in complete slowdown of my PC. I couldn’t afford to lose my important data by trying to fix the things by myself. So, I started looking for quick and easy technical support service which had to be affordable for my pocket.
Then while searching for long hours, I stumbled upon a tech service named as, “Technical Support by Rohan Roberts” or you can say TechRohan (which is actually an efficient one man army). After reading some reviews which stated that service is excellent I decided to sign up for a membership with basic plan which is enough for me. After signing up I did contact with TechRohan, the call was received by Mr. Roberts himself. I told him my problem and he helped me solve it through remote assistance within an hour. I was glad that I took the chance of signing up at TechRohan. After that I made a contact with him once again for another problem which was also solved without much trouble.
So, as I stated earlier that I’ll give a quick review of the tech support service, & here it is:
·        Service is provided in 3 different packages Silver Plan, Golden plan and Platinum Plan (a.k.a. The Beast)
  • ·        TechRohan also provides full system tune up
  • ·        Special offers for in-home visits
  • ·        No additional fee required for setup
  • ·        Support also provided for smartphones, cameras, portable accessories etc.
  • ·        Support service available 24/7
  • ·        Handled by Mr. Roberts himself ,so, TechRohan is quick and easy

 Here some feedbacks given by users of TechRohan:
Vince Morreale5 starTech Rohan has provided me with excellent remote support by resolving my home network issues. I highly recommend Tech Rohan for any technical/computer issues. Thanks Again!!

Stackëd Dëck Nëtworks5 starThank you for all your help. It is nice to know that this service is here for people like myself, who need answers fast and are not sure who to consult.


      Few days back, I visited TechRohan and saw Labor Month Sale which is offering up to 90% off on each package till 7th October 2015. For more details visit official website TechRohan.com or follow the tech support service on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.You can write a email to TechRohan at info@techrohan.com or call him on (561)-299-0265

No comments:

Post a Comment